Release Notes for Dynatest Explorer.
Released November 23 2021.
Fixed an issue causing import of MDB files (e.g. FWD data files) to fail.
Released November 15 2021.
Minor updates to stability.
Released November 09 2021.
- Added support for LCMS Manholes and Storm Drains.
- Added support for LCMS Water Entrapment.
- Added support for LCMS Lane Markings.
- Added support for LCMS Bleeding.
- Added support for LCMS Shoving.
- Fixed an issue in DTMap causing threshold coloring of GPS points not to be aligned with the lines.
- Fixed an issue in DTMap when using a database that was created using an old version of Dynatest Explorer.
- Fixed an issue causing FIS files processing option not to be saved in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue when importing XML files when FIS file processing is enabled.
Released June 21 2021.
This version improves the overall stability of the application, adds a couple of new features, and fixes some bugs. The biggest feature addition is support for processing LCMS data files during import of datasets.
- Added support for processing LCMS data files (.fis files) during import of dataset. This means that LCMS data files no longer need to be processed by Pavemetrics's RoadInspect prior to import. This feature can be enabled through the Options dialog.
- Added support for LCMS Patching in DRM.
- Fixed an issue causing Sealed Cracking, Curb and Dropoff stationing to be displayed incorrectly in DRM when start station for road section is not 0.
- Fixed an issue causing colors not to be displayed correctly in DCD Options dialog.
Released April 15 2021.
Fixed an issue causing Distress Rate Module (DRM) to sometimes fail to open if a dataset has a decreasing station number.
Released March 09 2021.
This version improves the overall stability of the application, adds a range of new features, and fixes some bugs. Among the biggest feature additions are support for some new LCMS capabilities in DRM (Sealed Cracking, Curb, and Dropoff). We will continue to add support for even more capabilities in the upcoming releases.
- Added support for LCMS Curb and Dropoff in DRM.
- Added support for LCMS Sealed Cracking Capability in DRM.
- The image viewer in the “Events and Images” tab now supports viewing of images from up to 6 cameras at a time.
- Added option to changing plot type between lines (default), dots, and both.
- Removed option to upload datasets to DSC.
- Removed option to export data from PERS to DCC.
- Removed functionality to upload error reports.
- Fixed issue causing Mean Profile Depth labels to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed issue causing the program to sometimes crash when creating videos out of images.