Released May 11, 2022.
Fixed an issue causing import of datasets with severe bleeding to fail in some scenarios.
Released May 04, 2022.
- Added Mean Profile Depth to DTMap.
- Added support for LCMS Concrete Joints Inspection.
- Updated tooltip layout in exported KML files from DTMap.
- Now data in DTMap are refreshed before being exported to a KML file.
- Added the option to change language from the Settings menu.
- Added information text if a license is nearing expiration.
- Fixed an issue causing AVI video export to fail.
- Fixed issue in DRM causing the wrong frame to be selected in "Edit Frames" mode.
- Fixed an issue with import if there is no GPS data in RSP/MFV file.
- Fixed issue causing shortcuts in DRM not to work correctly in some scenarios.
- Fixed issue with LCMS data files processing when using an older version of analyzer SDK.
Released January 07, 2022.
- Added a new module for automatic Pavement Condition Index (PCI) calculation.
- This is a paid module that requires a license. Don't hesitate to get in touch with Dynatest Support or your Dynatest Sales Representative if you wish to upgrade your Dynatest Explorer license to include the PCI calculation module.
- Added support for Rutting in DRM.
- Added support for Curb/Dropoff in DRM.
- Added depth and height of LCMS distresses in DRM.
- Added support for LCMS Pop-outs and Pick-outs.
- Added support for LCMS Potholes.
- Added support for LCMS Road Geometry.
- Added support for LCMS Rumble Strips.
- Fixed an issue causing data to be displayed incorrectly in plots with reverse stationing.
- Fixed an issue causing lane marks to have incorrect from/to station numbers.
- Fixed an issue causing start and end stations to be displayed incorrectly in import dialog with reverse stationing.
- Fixed an issue starting DCD analysis from the tree view.
Released November 23, 2021.
Fixed an issue causing the import of MDB files (e.g. FWD data files) to fail.
Released November 15, 2021.
Minor updates to stability.
Released November 09, 2021.
- Added support for LCMS Manholes and Storm Drains.
- Added support for LCMS Water Entrapment.
- Added support for LCMS Lane Markings.
- Added support for LCMS Bleeding.
- Added support for LCMS Shoving.
- Fixed an issue in DTMap causing threshold coloring of GPS points not to be aligned with the lines.
- Fixed an issue in DTMap when using a database that was created using an old version of Dynatest Explorer.
- Fixed an issue causing the FIS files processing option not to be saved in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue when importing XML files when FIS file processing is enabled.
Released June 21, 2021.
This version improves the overall stability of the application, adds a couple of new features, and fixes some bugs. The biggest feature addition is support for processing LCMS data files during the import of datasets.
- Added support for processing LCMS data files (.fis files) during import of dataset. This means that LCMS data files no longer need to be processed by Pavemetrics's RoadInspect prior to import. This feature can be enabled through the Options dialog.
- Added support for LCMS Patching in DRM.
- Fixed an issue causing Sealed Cracking, Curb, and Dropoff stationing to be displayed incorrectly in DRM when the start station for the road section is not 0.
- Fixed an issue causing colors not to be displayed correctly in the DCD Options dialog.
Released April 15, 2021.
Fixed an issue causing the Distress Rate Module (DRM) to sometimes fail to open if a dataset has a decreasing station number.
Released March 09, 2021.
This version improves the application's overall stability, adds a range of new features, and fixes some bugs. Among the biggest feature additions is support for some new LCMS capabilities in DRM (Sealed Cracking, Curb, and Dropoff). We will continue to add support for even more capabilities in the upcoming releases.
- Added support for LCMS Curb and Dropoff in DRM.
- Added support for LCMS Sealed Cracking Capability in DRM.
- The image viewer in the “Events and Images” tab now supports viewing of images from up to 6 cameras at a time.
- Added option to changing plot type between lines (default), dots, and both.
- Removed option to upload datasets to DSC.
- Removed option to export data from PERS to DCC.
- Removed functionality to upload error reports.
- Fixed issue causing Mean Profile Depth labels to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed issue causing the program to sometimes crash when creating videos out of images.