Release Notes for the LWD App.
Released October 18 2021.We are back with a new update for the LWD App which makes connecting to your LWD a more pleasant experience.
A list of changes we have made:
- Improved stability of Bluetooth connection to the LWD device.
- Adjusted how battery level is calculated to show a more precise battery level.
- Fixed an error causing decimal numbers to be saved incorrectly when the device's language was set to a language using comma as a decimal separator.
Released July 24 2021.
Fixed an issue when sharing a dataset by e-mail.
Released June 10 2021.
Minor update to fix a range of issues with location data.
- On the map page, the map is now centered around the user if there are no locations in the last opened project.
- On the summary pages for projects and sessions, the map is now centered around the user if there are no locations added to the project/session.
- Fixed an issue on iOS causing location coordinates to be invisible when creating/editing a location.
- Fixed an issue fetching device location data in some cases on iOS.
- Fixed an issue causing locations to not be created at the right coordinates if the device's language is set to a language using comma as a decimal separator.
Released April 23 2021.
Minor update to improve overall stability.
Released April 15 2021.
Minor bugfixes and stability updates.
Released March 26 2021.
Fixed an issue causing data points in Data Collection plot to not be displayed correctly when using 2 or 3 geophones.
Released March 17 2021.
This update introduces the option to select the last number of drops to use when setting up statistics. Compaction settings used for a location are now also displayed on the location summary page.
- Added option to select the last number of drops to use when setting up statistics.
- The compaction settings used for a location are now displayed on the location summary page.
- Fixed issue causing wrong units and labels to be displayed on plot in Data Collection and Compaction page.
Released January 14 2021.
- Fixed issue causing data collected in old project files to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed issue causing license requests to not be sent correctly in some cases.
Released November 20 2020.
Fixed issue causing data not to be displayed correctly in Data Collection Page when using 2 or 3 geophones.
Released November 08 2020.
This update introduces a couple of new features, fixes some bugs, and increases the overall stability of the app.
- Reordered the Compaction Data in a more sensible way.
- Added a new row in Data Collection with the load plate size, the Poisson’s Ratio and the stress distribution or the mold height used when collecting a specific drop.
- In Compaction Settings under Corrected E moduli, a new field showing the Corrected Target Surface E based on the inputs given by the user has been added.
- Statistics are now only available for users with a Pro License.
- Fixed issue causing change of unit system (from Metric to Imperial or the other way around) to reset settings to default. All settings are now correctly converted when changing unit system.
- In the Compaction tab in Delta Deflection criteria, everything above 3% is now being considered as failed.
- Changed to use the specified number of drops in the compaction calculation. If nothing is specified it uses all the drops. In Delta Deflection it always uses the last 2 drops.